Client Support Manager
As a Client Support Manager, you will be responsible for delivering Tier One support to Elentra users. Reporting to Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be the first responder to all user inquiries and will ensure that clients have the resources required for smooth day to day operations of all aspects of Elentra. As part of the Customer Success team, you will act as an advocate for the clients’ needs while prioritizing and escalating issues and developing effective, simple resolutions.
- Respond to all client support requests in a timely, professional manner.
- Identify incoming support requests and prioritize by type, impact, and severity.
- Be the expert on all client facing functionality with the Elentra platform.
- Support Account Managers and Implementation Leads in understanding client needs.
- Manage client expectations regarding response times and requests.
- Support Customer Success team in building and maintaining user support resources based on user experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with emphasis on ability to communicate technical and non technical issues effectively via phone, email, video, and chat.
- Willingness to go above and beyond to achieve client satisfaction.
- Ability to work independently while meeting strict outcomes and deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience with support systems. (Zendesk, Intercom, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with Customer Relationship Management tools (HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.)
- Professional experience in Software as a Service and/or Business to Business environments preferred.
- Available within standard working hours in PST/PDT.
- Salary $50,000 – $60,000/ year, depending on experience.
- Health Benefits.
- Hardware Purchase Allowance.
- Based in Kingston or Ottawa, Ontario or remote work options also available.
- Opportunity for Career Progression.
Please send your resume along with a covering letter to email@example.com