Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for turning our user interface and experience designs into reality, develop the APIs that drive them, and set up the server infrastructure to deliver them. Beyond the code, senior developers will collaborate closely with others including product managers, designers, and QA. Your ideas and perspectives are essential to making sure we are building the right things in the right way.
- Use your experience to help other developers be more productive and effective through the code they write and the decisions they make.
- Write clean, testable, peer-reviewed code, which will be a model for the team around you.
- Design, build and test core APIs.
- Research, design, and implement integrations with 3rd party products.
- Ensure current best practices and standards are being adhered to throughout all code being written.
- Pair coding with junior developers to help with their training and growth.
- Ability to analyse and decompose problems into potential technical solutions.
- Full-stack technical expertise from front-end to back-end. This role will be hands-on in the backend development (database, business logic, cloud setup, API’s, etc).
- Proficiency with version control systems.
- Ideally, recent experience with developing and deploying solutions in a cloud computing environment (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Excellent PHP knowledge, experience with Laravel is a bonus.
- 7+ years experience.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
Please send your resume along with a covering letter to email@example.com