Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining high engagement levels among and building trusted, long-lasting relationships with Elentra’s clients. The Customer Success Manager will own all aspects of key accounts.
- Serving as the lead point of contact for clients, post-onboarding, while building and nurturing trusted, long-lasting relationships.
- Collaborating with Elentra’s Sales, Marketing, and Product Development teams to ensure clients are provided with the most accurate and realistic solutions to questions, issues and needs.
- Collaborating with other Customer Success Managers to ensure technical-related inquiries are resolved promptly and information is disseminated appropriately for CSMs to support their clients.
- Gaining a deep understanding of the client’s needs and what they expect from Elentra.
- Developing effective communications to present and influence key stakeholders within Elentra and with clients.
- Interviewing, onboarding, and developing new team members when appropriate.
- Managing technical escalations of at-risk accounts, identifying opportunities for growth, and overseeing key accounts.
- Developing process refinements, strategic planning opportunities, and future process creation
- Developing and implementing KPIs
- Presenting reports on account progress and goals to senior leadership and stakeholders
- Providing feedback to the Product Team concerning potential product features and improvements
- Identifying and executing upsell and resell opportunities with current clients.
- Managing and executing contract renewals for all current clients, with a focus on 100% retention and revenue increases.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, business administration, or related field, or;
- Five (5) years or more of relevant experience as an account manager, director, or related experience.
- Leadership, onboarding, and mentoring experience.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of clientele and superior customer service skills
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for effective solutions
- Solid negotiation skills and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with clients and management
- Ability to manage multiple projects and thrive under pressure
This position offers on-site, hybrid, or remote options.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to [email protected]