As a UI/UX Developer, you are responsible for designing the digital experience for the Elentra software platform. Reporting to the Director, Solution Integration, you will work closely with engineers, and the customer success team to brainstorm and deliver new features that enhance the customer experience.
- Develop wireframes, interactive prototypes, and mock-ups for new product features
- Research and define user flows and UI specifications
- Explore different approaches to solving specific user problems, ensuring a better user experience
- Work with the engineering and product team for continuous feedback and delivery
- Conduct user research and apply findings to refine and iterate designs. Design decisions should be scientific, and data driven.
- Ensure designs continue to evolve, and metrics demonstrate growth and improvements.
- Ensure proposed designs are properly translated in code, and the final developed piece is rendering perfectly across browsers and devices.
- Consult with developers regularly to make certain design specifications align with development structure, so that both design and development areas are cohesive and balanced.
- Research, explore and learn new industry tools, best practices, new technologies, techniques and methodologies.
- 3-5 years in a similar digital design role.
- Proven UX/UI experience, demonstrable with a strong, relevant design portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, interactive prototypes and mock-ups using Adobe XD or Figma.
- Advanced experience and proficiency with design tools like Adobe XD or Figma
- Creative, excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user interaction and experience.
- Expertise in online usability best practices, knowledge of AODA/WCAG compliance standards.
- Expertise in responsive web design.
- Experience in working on/with Agile scrum teams
- Ability to analyze and comprehend data and apply findings to design.
- Adjust quickly to shifting approaches, situations, and priorities.
- Experience solving problems where there are many dependencies and interactions with different systems or areas.
- Have experience in creating and managing branding and content for social media.
- Have experience working with multiple print vendors while maintaining color accuracy.