As a UI/UX Developer, you are responsible for designing the digital experience for the Elentra software platform. Reporting to the Director of Product Management, you will work closely with the engineering and product teams to deliver new features that enhance the customer experience.
- Develop wireframes, interactive prototypes, and mock-ups for new product features
- Research and define user flows and UI specifications
- Explore different approaches to solving specific user problems, ensuring a better user experience
- Work with the engineering and product team for continuous feedback and delivery
- Conduct user research and apply findings to refine and iterate designs. Design decisions should be scientific, and data driven.
- Ensure designs continue to evolve, and metrics demonstrate growth and improvements.
- Ensure proposed designs are properly translated in code, and the final developed piece is rendering perfectly across browsers and devices.
- Consult with developers regularly to make certain design specifications align with development structure, so that both design and development areas are cohesive and balanced.
- Research, explore and learn new industry tools, best practices, new technologies, techniques, and methodologies.
- 3-5 years in a similar digital design role.
- Proven UX/UI experience, demonstrable with a strong, relevant design portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, interactive prototypes and mock-ups using Adobe XD or similar
- Advanced experience and proficiency with design tools like Adobe XD or similar.
- Creative, excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user interaction and experience.
- Expertise in online usability best practices, knowledge of AODA/WCAG compliance standards.
- Expertise in responsive web design is a plus
Please send your resume along with a covering letter to email@example.com