Mobile Application Engineer
As a Mobile Engineer, you will help design, build, and maintain Elentra’s mobile app. You will be involved in the technical details of maintaining and expanding the features of Elentra’s app.
- Respond to customer feedback to improve our mobile app.
- Work with customer success, implementation, and product teams to refine and determine product scope.
- Oversee maintenance and development of the Elentra mobile app.
- Assist with requirements gathering from customer when the nature of the ask is specifically around mobile capabilities.
- Be our in-house resource for all things relating to mobile app development including best practise, project scope, what is possible and so on.
- 3+ years of experience building native mobile applications
- Deep understanding of IOS and/or Android frameworks and modern design paradigms.
- Demonstratable commitment to writing clean, testable, code.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in utilizing Mobile design patterns, building mobile frameworks/SDKs, building custom UX widgets and optimizing apps for performance.
Please send your resume along with a covering letter to [email protected]