Reporting to the Director of Implementation and Customer Success (ICS), the Implementation Specialist plays a significant role in the implementation of Elentra modules with customers while providing support to their users. The Implementation Specialist is responsible for the transition and coordination activities, educating and orienting customer faculty, staff and learners, preparation of statistical and qualitative reports and/or presentations for stakeholders.
Implementation Specialist will work closely with customer project implementation teams, course directors, curriculum coordinators, program administrators, faculty, residents, and administrative staff to support the implementation and to gather feedback for future development. The Implementation Specialist will be responsible for managing the support ticket system while providing training and support for those who need it. The Implementation Specialist will also be required to troubleshoot issues within Elentra while liaising with both the users and the development team to work towards resolutions.
- Participates in strategy planning and coordinate the effective implementation of modules within Elentra.
- Works with technical leads to coordinate the development of customization and configuration within Elentra.
- Provides input to supporting the development and continuous improvement of Elentra as a product.
- Acts as main point of contact and subject matter expert for customer related requests and issues.
- Contributes to project plans and prepare updates for key stakeholders.
- Participates in conferences and public relations events.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of best practices within Elentra. Researches, reviews and analyses the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes and develops strategies for enhancing these processes.
- Supports end users to implement process changes. Communicate process changes, enhancements and modifications – verbally or through written documentation – to management, peers and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Coordinates the User Acceptance Testing process. Prepares test scripts and conducts or supervises testing.
- Develops training material and documentation to support Elentra Users and enhance existing training materials to incorporate new features
as they are developed.
- Provides orientation and support to faculty and students on how to use Elentra; identify educational and support needs and help
determine the best ways to address them.
- Assists in organizing and providing online technology development workshops and one-on-one training sessions.
- Liaises between end-user and other support personnel in resolving customer issues and identifying where improvements can be made. Undertake other duties as assigned.
- University degree in a related field (Information technology, Business Administration, etc.) or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of a business analysis discipline.
- Several years of relevant work experience implementing and supporting learning management systems.
- Knowledge and experience with Elentra products is an asset
- Change management experience with certification (i.e. PROSCI) as an asset.
- Project management experience with an understanding of effective project management practices & principle with certification (i.e. PMP) as an asset.
- Extensive knowledge of health science and medical education use cases and practices including several years of relevant work experience considered an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to readily learn new applications.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple and diverse tasks.
- Ability to take initiative and exercise sound judgment.
- Ability to analyse and synthesize data in order to translate into reports.
- Ability to explain and instruct in order to participate in delivery training and provide guidance to students, staff and faculty, etc.
- An ability to explain technical terms and concepts in a manner appropriate to the user.
- Customer service skills, even under very demanding circumstances.
Please send your resume along with a covering letter to email@example.com