As an Implementation Lead, this role is responsible for the successful implementation and onboarding of new Elentra customers. This is a very project-oriented role and most of the tasks completed in this role would be considered billable. Travel may be required.
- Oversee development and execution of customer implementations ensuring on-time high-quality
- Accountable for the overall success of Elentra implementation for assigned clients.
- Form strong and productive working relationships with client counterparts, keeping both parties on
track towards achieving mutual goals during the implementation phase.
- Work autonomously and creatively in navigating and overcoming obstacles that you encounter,
partnering with client counterparts and relevant internal team members to reduce barriers to success
and mitigate risks.
- Disseminate to the relevant teams any hurdles, or customers concern, encountered while carrying out
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing project management, consulting, or operations role. Ideally
within higher education.
- Demonstrated technical interest and ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects
- Comfortable operating within a dynamic work environment and executing in situations where
requirements can constantly change.
- Tactful relationship-building skills leveraged to influence both internal and external parties to ensure
successful implementation for Elentra customers.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative, and detail
Please send your resume along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org